Opened in 1987 by Gulf States Theatres as the Bayou Landing Cinema 6, taken over by United Artists later that same year. Later operated by Regal who operated the theater until November 5, 2005.
Actual opening date is May 15, 1974 with “Comrack” in Screen 1 and “Papillon” in Screen 2. It expanded to five screens on August 15, 1986 and seven screens on May 23, 1992.
Santikos took over the theater on December 18, 1974.
Taken over by Budco in April 1973.
Taken over by Central States in January 1937.
Once operated by Trans-Lux, who took over the Palace in December 1980.
Once operated by Trans-Lux, who took over the Palace in December 1980.
Taken over by Cinecom in May 1969.
Taken over by the ElectroVision Corporation in August 1959.
Originally operated by Robert L. Lippert Theatres, taken over by ElectroVision Corporation in August 1959.
Taken over by Cineplex Odeon in 1986.
Taken over by Cineplex Odeon in 1986.
Once operated by Essaness Theatres, and was taken over by Cineplex Odeon in 1986.
Once operated by Essaness Theatres, and was taken over by Cineplex Odeon in 1986.
Taken over by Cineplex Odeon in 1986.
Taken over by Cineplex Odeon in 1986.
This is also the replacement of the nearby Admiral Doyle Twin Theatre, which most likely closed later in the late-1980s.
This opened as the Town Center Cinema 7, and three additional screens were added separately from the main 7-screener on May 23, 1986, though it was renamed Cinema 10. This lasted until closing for a brief time in 2003, and reopened on October 10 of that same year as the Cinéma Palme d'Or.
It was unknown on when the three additional screens were removed, because now it was back to a seven-screener.
This most likely closed because of the popularity of the nearby Bayou Landing Cinema 6, which opened in 1987.
Opened in 1987 by Gulf States Theatres as the Bayou Landing Cinema 6, taken over by United Artists later that same year. Later operated by Regal who operated the theater until November 5, 2005.
So its definitely likely that this has an alternate name of Columbia Theater.
This has four screens. It was originally named La Porte Cinemas IV when it opened on October 26, 1979.
The exact address is 599 N Central Ave, Hapeville, GA 30354.
Opened on April 14, 1947 with Marshal Tompson in “Gallant Bess” along with a few unnamed shorts and a newsreel.
Actual opening date is May 15, 1974 with “Comrack” in Screen 1 and “Papillon” in Screen 2. It expanded to five screens on August 15, 1986 and seven screens on May 23, 1992.
Once operated by Excellence Theatres. It was taken over by Carmike in 1991.
First known as Showcase Cinemas West Flint.