Miracle Twin Drive-In
6383 E. Court Street N,
2 people favorited this theater
Previously operated by: National Amusements
News About This Theater
- Apr 24, 2012 — Future of Miracle Twin DI site uncertain
- Mar 25, 2012 — Miracle Twin DI in Burton MI being torn down while the nearby US 23 DI announced April 6 for its season opening
- Mar 6, 2009 — Miracle Twin Drive-in Theatre closed permanently
- Mar 6, 2009 — US 23 Twin DI put up for sale
- Jan 20, 2009 — Courtland Cinemas close
- May 13, 2008 — Final season for drive-in movies in the Flint area?
- May 1, 2008 — Both drive-in theatres in Flint, Michigan Area are open for the season
- Aug 22, 2007 — National Amusements to close two theaters in the Flint, MI area
- Apr 23, 2007 — US-23 Twin DI in Flint MI to open for season on April 27
- Apr 17, 2007 — National Amusements' two remaining drive-in theaters will open this year
The Miracle Twin Drive-In was opened on February 15, 1973 with “ Diana Ross in "Lady Sings the Blues”, “Lee Marvin in "Paint Your Wagon” & Raquel Welch in “Hannie Caulder”. This large twin drive-in has a capacity for 1,000 cars for two screens. It still had some of the traditional speakers but primarily FM sound. It screened double features seasonally April thru September. Admission 12 and up is $6.00 and 5-11 is $2.50, under 5 were free.
National Amusements closed the Miracle Drive-In at the end of the 2008 season. It was demolished in March 2012.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.