4305 N. Scottsdale Road,
4 people favorited this theater
Architects: Ray Parrish
- AMC Sportsplex 7
- Fashion Square 7
- Camelback Cinema I-II-III
- Camelview at Fashion Square
- Portofino Theatre
News About This Theater
- Mar 31, 2013 — "2001: A Space Odyssey" 45th Anniversary – The Cinerama Engagements
- Oct 18, 2011 — Happy 50th, "West Side Story"
- Jan 21, 2010 — Remembering Cinerama (Part 47: Phoenix)
Opened in November 10, 1960, this theatre had virtually no lobby, small restrooms, and a smaller snack bar. The seating area held up to 600 people. The screen was curved and huge. The outside had a Cinerama logo, but by the time it closed, the inside looked like it had been remodeled to a shoebox length (a BIG shoebox length).
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.