3 Chome-15-15 Shinjuku,
No one has favorited this theater yet
Previous Names: Shinjuku Shochiku Bunka Engeijo, Shinjuku Piccadilly + Shochiku, Shinjuku Piccadilly 1-4
The Shinjuku Piccadilly is the replacement of a handful of theaters in the Shinjuku area. There was the “Shinjuku Shochiku Bunka Engeijo”, a 365-seat single-screen theater that operated from October 28, 1958 until August 12, 1962.
Around the time, there was also the Shinjuku Masterpiece Theater, the Shinjuku Star Theater, and the Shinjuku Shochiku which was located on the upper floor, moved, and became a movie theater opened as the “Shinjuku Piccadilly + Shochiku” on September 28, 1962. A third screen was added on July 4, 1987, and a fourth screen was added on August 12, 1992.
On June 12, 1999, the theater’s name was changed to “Shinjuku Piccadilly 1-4”. This lasted until the theater closed on May 14, 2006 due to poor building conditions.
It was immediately refurbished and rebuilt, and on July 19, 2008, the theater reopened as the 10-screen Shinjuku Piccadilly with a total seating capacity of 2,235 seats. The current Shinjuku Piccadilly is located along Yasukuni Street in Shinjuku 3-chome.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.