1021 4th Avenue,
2 people favorited this theater
Architects: Verus T. Ritter
Previous Names: Orpheum Theatre
- Roxy Theatre
- Jeslyn Performing Arts Center
- State Theatre
- Keith-Albee Performing Arts...
- Rialto Theater
News About This Theater
- Nov 6, 2011 — Downtown Huntington cinema closes doors
- Mar 2, 2010 — Happy 45th, "The Sound Of Music"
- Dec 3, 2004 — Theatre Organ Concerts Add To Preservation Efforts At Keith-Albee
Located a block away from the Keith-Albee Theatre, the Orpheum Theatre was opened March 15, 1916. It was later renamed Cinema Theatre and was a thriving 4-plex located in downtown Huntington for many years. Closed on November 3, 2011.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.