St. George's Road,
No one has favorited this theater yet
Palladium Theatre (Official)
Previous Names: Palladium Cinema
Located in Millom, Cumbria. The Palladium Cinema was opened in 1920. With a seating capacity of 667, in stalls and circle levels, it has a 31 feet wide proscenium, a 25 feet deep stage and two dressing rooms. It was equipped with a Western Electric(WE) sound system. There was a ballroom attached to the building and a billiard hall in the basement. In 1968 it was sold to the Millom Operatic Society. The Palladium Cinema was closed on 31st March 1981, but re-opened for a short while in March 1982.
By 2000, the Palladium Trust had been set up with a view to raising money and reopening the Palladium. It re-opened as the Palladium Theatre in January 2010 with the pantomime “Treasure Island” it now presents pantomimes at Christmas and live performances. Seating is now provided for 200 in the stalls and 160 in the circle. From 2021 films were again part of the programming.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.