Cinema

Cardinal O'Fiaich Square,
Crossmaglen, BT35 9AA

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

popcorn_pete
popcorn_pete on July 9, 2016 at 8:56 am

Situated in the Market House, it was leased by Richard Hayward (H of H.B.E. Cinemas?) and opened on 19 March 1944 with Arabian Knights. Lease ended 1954 then run by Canon Murray until 1969. Burned down by the British Army in 1974.