
Cine-Club des Forges
323 Rue des Forges,
Trois-Rivières,
QC
G9A 2G9
323 Rue des Forges,
Trois-Rivières,
QC
G9A 2G9
No one has favorited this theater yet
Additional Info
Previously operated by: Cine-Enterprise, Cinémas Unis, Famous Players, United Amusement Corp., Ltd.
Previous Names: Gaiety Theatre, Rialto Theatre, Le Baronet, Midi-Minuit, Centre Theatre, Le Maquisart
Nearby Theaters
- October 6, 1913 opened as the Gaiety Theatre
- 1931 opened as Rialto Theatre by Famous Players (United Amusements)
- Junwe 26, 1963 renamed Le Baronet as it is taken over by by Rafaele Papalia’s father. They are the founder of Cine-Enterprise
- 1972 renamed Midi-Minuit as it is taken over by Cinema Investments and switched to adult movies.
- October 25, 1976 it became the Lumiere and closed in 1978.
- Reopened as the Midi-Minuit again 1979 and closed later that year.
- Reopened in 1984-1985 as the Centre Theatre.
- 1995-1996 opened as the Cine-Club des Forges.
- 1996-2006 became a concert hall named Le Maquisart
Contributed by
mike rivest

Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.
Recent comments (view all 3 comments)
Uploaded the grand opening ad for Midi-Minuit from November 25th, 1972. It promoted “Best films from Montreal” (which also had an Midi-Minuit.)
More details at http://mariobcinema.unblog.fr/ reveals that * October 6th, 1913 opened as Gaiety * 1931 opened as Rialto by Famous Players (United Amusements) * 1963 renamed Le Baronet as it is taken over by by Rafaele Papalia’s father. They are the founder of Cine-Enterprise * 1972 renamed Midi-Minuit as it is taken over by Cinema Investments and switched to adult movies. * 1976 renamed Lumière * 1978 closed * 1979 reopened as Midi-Minuit and closed later in the year * 1984-1985 reopened as Centre * 1995-1996 opened as Ciné-Club des Forges * 1996-2006 became an concert hall called Le Maquisart
June 26th, 1963 grand opening ad as Cinéma le Baronnet and october 25th, 1976 as Lumière.