Salle J. Antonio-Thompson
374 Rue de Forges,
No one has favorited this theater yet
Previous Names: Capitol Theatre
- April 7th, 1928 opened by the Robert Family and United Amusements, which was owned by Famous Players.
- 1966 the Robert Family sells its interest in the Capitol Theatre to Famous Players
- 1978 It was announced that this theatre was to be split into two cinemas, the city of Trois-Rivières took steps to take it over, movies end.
- 1979 renamed Salle J. Antonio-Thompson
- 1984-September 1987 renovations and expansions.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.