Astoria Cinema

130 Mitcham Road,
London, SW17 9NH

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

Ken Roe
Ken Roe on January 13, 2007 at 9:19 am

A few more details on the Astoria Cinema;
The opening date of the Tooting Electric Pavilion was 9th April 1914 and the original architect was a Mr A.R. Bead.

The architect for the 1937 re-build of the facade was Leslie C. Norton.