Kottbusser Damm 2-3,
No one has favorited this theater yet
Previously operated by: Ufa
Previous Names: Kinographentheater am Kottbusser Damm, Eden Lichtspiele, Ufa Theater Eden Palast
No theaters found within 30 miles
Located in Kreuzberg district to the south the the city centre. The Kinographentheater am Kottbusser Damm was opened in 1910 and was operated by W. Rudolph. It was designed by architects Bruno Taut & Arthur Vogdt. Seating was provided for 484 in orchestra and a small balcony. It was soon re-named Eden Lightspiele and in 1917 was re-named Eden Palast and operated by the Decla Bioscop AG based in Berlin. In 1924 it was renamed Ufa Theater Eden Palast after being taken over by Universum Film AG (Ufa.) In 1927 it was re-named Eden Palast and was operated by Kukuk Excelsior Stern Lichtspiele. In 1931 a sound system by Klangfilm was installed The cinema was badly damaged around 1941 by Allied bombs during World War II.
In 1949 it was repaired and re-opened. It was closed in 1953 and has been demolished.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.