Fiesta Mall Cinemas

102 Highway 8,
Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4H3

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Related Websites

Hamilton Theatres

Additional Info

Previously operated by: Famous Players

Nearby Theaters

Fiesta Mall Cinemas

Fiesta Mall was built on the former location of the Skyway Drive-In at 102 Highway 8, Stoney Creek, Ontario.

According to the website listed, Fiesta Mall Cinemas opened February 13, 1981 and was operated by Famous Players. It was closed February 22, 2001 with “"Snatch”, “Hannibal”, “Down to Earth”, “The Wedding Planner” and “The Gift”.

Out of all the movies I saw in a theatre as a kid, about 75% of them were at Fiesta Mall 4 while the other 25% were at Center Mall Cinema.

Now both Fiesta Mall 4 and Center Mall Cinema have been demolished and another part of my childhood is gone.

They are missed.

Contributed by John - Paul Young, Chief_Brody

Recent comments (view all 4 comments)

TivFan on May 4, 2012 at 6:10 am

StonEy Creek and Stony Creek are the same city.
It is Stoney Creek…with an “E”. The listed theaters should be combined (plus one addition): 1)FOX / 2)SKYWAY DRIVE-IN / 3)STARLITE

                          5)SILVERCITY HAMILTON MOUNTAIN
                            795 Paramount Drive
                            Stoney Creek, Ontario
jpyoung on September 20, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Theaters shouldn’t be combined. The point of this site is to educate people on theaters that are open as well as those that have been closed and demolished. Each theater deserves respect and should have its own listing even if built on the same location of a previously existing theater.

Glad to see at least one person give mention to my beloved Fiesta Mall 4.

Spectrum Entertainment
Spectrum Entertainment on December 7, 2023 at 11:47 am

This cinema’s opening films include Popeye, 9 to 5, Any Which Way You Can, and Sphinx. Its final films include Snatch, Hannibal, Down to Earth, The Wedding Planner and The Gift.

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment

Subscribe Want to be emailed when a new comment is posted about this theater?
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.